Unleashed 2.5! Blur-Be-Gone Spray for all those annoying bugs!

thebird36

Reaction score
wow thx dude haha i needed that couldn't figure out why it wasn't working kudos to the newbie =D dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

c2thej

Reaction score
ok i need some serious help installing epic

I have the Droid 2. I have it rooted and that part works great. I have been trying to get this Epic Rom onto my phone for a week now. I used bootstrap to load clockworkmod recovery. I have tried mounting system. I have disabled verify signature. And every time i try to install i get stuck in a boot loop on the Epic boot animation. Any advice would be great!

:wacko:

ckirby1

Reaction score
calender widgit

Hey I am having a few issues with the 2.5 build, wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same.

The fancy widget that is supposed to display time and weather only seems to display the time. I cannot get the weather to show up any way I set it up.

The other thing, the one that forced me to go back to stock 2.2, the calendar widget does not seem to work. The phone allows me to go through every step to add the widget to my main screen but after I select which calendars I would like to display and click OK, the widget never shows up.

I was amazed at how fast the nearly vanilla android was running on the droid 2 but I really value having the calendar option front and center and don't think I can get along without it!

Thanks for your time and effort thus far Matt!

Make sure the calender widgit isnt placed on ur SD card. All widgits must be installed on the phone to work properly.

ckirby1

Reaction score
when you get stuck in the bootloop remove your battery and try restarting phone. Just what Ive heard.

jediman

Reaction score
Sadly, my D2 just doesn't seem to like the Unleashed Epic rom series. This was the third time at least following the instructions to the T, and still...this time around it at least got to the new boot logo...but just hung there forever.

Had to SBF again :<