Unknown Text Message Received

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by jbl79705, Dec 1, 2011.

1. jbl79705

jbl79705 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if anyone has this happening to them.
    For the past 2 months I have been receiving unusual text messages whenever I go into my contact list. They come in pairs. First one says it's from 900-080-001087 second one is from 900-080-001089. Both messages contain the following text:
    "//MIM:android:25110SY 52 Please Log in again."
    The only difference is the "25110SY 52" portion (the "25" and "52" portions are different between the threads). And if you look at each of the messages' threads, the "25" portion increases sequentially with each message.
    I went to the "accounts" section in the phone's settings but everything shows that I am still logged in with no problems or errors.
    Could this have anything to do with Google's new 2-step increased security measures? I have been using them since they first came out. If so, how can I stop this from happening?
    I have also been receiving blank text messages from "Unknown" user for the same amount of time. Could this be related to the others? I did not install any new apps before this started happening. So I am at a loss as to finding a solution to this very annoying problem. Any ideas?

Sent from my unrooted Samsung Droid Charge (SCH-I510) with the EE4 build using the DroidForums app and GO Launcher.

2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
Search tags for this page
900-080-0040
blank text message from unknown number samsung s4
blank texts from unknown number s4
i received a unknown message on my galazy
received a text from unknown android
received text from unknown

receiving blank text messages from unknown numbers