Unknown icon in notification bar

purpleibanez801

Reaction score
Had an icon show up last night. Hadn't downloaded any new apps. Its in the top right between the time and the battery. It looks like an upright battery with a checkmark inside. No colors or anything else. Any help?

bulrok420

Reaction score
I believe its the battery saver. It will turn green when it is actually working. Its dark just to let you know its set. Don't quote me. I've only had mine for a few days.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
purpleibanez801

purpleibanez801

Reaction score
Tried switching to performance mode. Still nothing. Mine ia only a few days old also. Still figuring all the new things out.

erismaster

Reaction score
Had an icon show up last night. Hadn't downloaded any new apps. Its in the top right between the time and the battery. It looks like an upright battery with a checkmark inside. No colors or anything else. Any help?

It might be the alarm clock icon.

OP
purpleibanez801

purpleibanez801

Reaction score
Aha! It was! This forum rocks!

militant

Reaction score
It's the alarm clock, and this question has been asked/answered in about 10 different topics titled almost exactly the same as yours. Not trying to backseat mod, but simply scrolling through the first page or two of topics and you would have found the answer without creating a new thread..

OP
purpleibanez801

purpleibanez801

Reaction score
Totally my bad. New to the forum. I'll make sure to be more thorough I'm my searching. Thanks for the tips!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Totally my bad. New to the forum. I'll make sure to be more thorough I'm my searching. Thanks for the tips!

No worries, glad it was something simple! I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
Going with the square clock and then choosing the hands to look like a checkmark was definitely not the best way to go MOTO.