1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unknown dialing

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Irishpapa, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Irishpapa

Irishpapa New Member

Has anyone had this problem? I will get a call saying, "You called?" I must not have shut down the phone becuase this has happen several times. Has anyone else had this problem if so is there a fix - other than making sure the phone is off when I put it in my pocket.

After writing this out it seems like a stupid question. Sorry but it's a pain.

Thanks in advance.
  2. krikkit

krikkit New Member

dialing on its own

This evening I had my Droid hooked up to its charger. I heard it making noise, and when I looked down at it the dialpad was showing and buttons were lighting up as if I was pressing them! I shut the phone off, but in the space of a minute it had made four calls,all of them numbers in my contacts list, staying at each one for just a few seconds before calling the next. Weird! I have no idea what caused that.
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

4. dos

dos New Member

I think some of the people that had that problem tracked it down to a cheapo charger(not using the OEM charger). Not sure if this is your problem, good luck.
Search tags for this page
my phone makes calls on own unknown dialing
my phone says dialing unknown
my phone says unknown dialing
phone says unknown dialing

unknown dialing