Unknown App..

tigertj74

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so forgive me if i am posting this in the wrong place, my phone has a pop up on the home page that says Jenny123 and there distance away from me. The strange thing is i have no Jenny in my contact list and that is my x-wifes name so I am a little concerned that she is tracking me somehow. Would this be possible and does anyone know what app this may be. nothing except jenny123 ever pops up. Really strange.
Thank you for your help
Ty

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so forgive me if i am posting this in the wrong place, my phone has a pop up on the home page that says Jenny123 and there distance away from me. The strange thing is i have no Jenny in my contact list and that is my x-wifes name so I am a little concerned that she is tracking me somehow. Would this be possible and does anyone know what app this may be. nothing except jenny123 ever pops up. Really strange.
Thank you for your help
Ty

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Sounds to me like maybe you have latitude active in you maps. Try turning latitude off and see if that stops it.

Slapper

Reaction score
i have sent email from my gmail and have had that email pop up in my contacts. I have even had my old email from Ameritech that i havent used in 6 years pop up as well.