1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Universal Cradle That Works for Charge

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Accessories' started by mattygabe, Oct 5, 2011.

1. mattygabe

mattygabe New Member

Was wondering if anyone knew of a cradle (not one with power) that will work for both the Charge and most other Android phones? Something perhaps like a Mikradle?

I purchased the standard Samsung Charge dock that comes with the power and extra battery charge, but I've also purchased a Seidio hard case to protect the phone, and Seidio does not offer a dock for the Charge ATM. I'd really prefer to get a universal solution, as I wish to continue to use the cradle/dock after I replace the Charge in a year or two, so I'm fine with plugging the phone in with its supplied charger.

If anyone has used a Charge with the MIKRADLE, have any photos? I think that's what I'm leaning towards now, I just need someone (cuskit? lol) to possibly shove me a little further.

Thanks!
  2. ezeStand

ezeStand New Member

Hi mattygabe,
    Based on the dimensions I read online for the Samsung Charge, it should fit fine in the ezeStand XL!
  3. mattygabe

mattygabe New Member

Awesome, pretty affordable, too! I'll add it to my list of cradles to certainly consider. Thanks!
Search tags for this page
can i use the quick business universal cradle charger for my
cradle for samsung charge
how do you work the universal business cradle
how does a quick business universal cradle works
how to charge quick business universal cradle

how to use a 3g quick business universal cradle

how to use a quick business universal cradle
how to use quick business cradle
how to use quick business universal cradle
how to work quick business universal cradle

quick business universal cradle