1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Universal Androot

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by andylulzyou, Sep 10, 2010.

1. andylulzyou

andylulzyou New Member

Just got my X a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I've been wanting an android phone ever since the OG Droid but waiting for update sucks.

Anyways now that I have the phone I realize that I'm basically a giant noob. I just want to know if anybody knows if using this program voids your warranty, and if it does when you unroot is there any evidence left behind that Verizon could ***** about if a hardware problem ever arose?
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

rooting does void your warranty but can be taken off. DO NOT use the androot; check out "ROOTED" in my sig on how to do it the proper way. these one click apps are causing a lot of problems with rooting.

but no if you unroot the proper way, you cant tell.
Search tags for this page

androot 4.1

androot for 4.1
androroot para 4.1
how to root htc thunderbolt with universal androot
how to root s3 using universal androot
universal androot

universal androot 4.1

universal androot droid dna

universal androot for 4.1

universal androot htc droid incredible

universal androot htc thunderbolt