UNITY Theme Coming soon.

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
CHECK For this theme in my other post.

Theme is in above post. Changed name to Unify.

Last edited:

supr2nr

Reaction score
It looks awesome. I can't wait for you to post the finished product. We need some more themes for Rubix

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks

Thanks glad to see one out of 106 thinks its a good looking theme. Lol. I'll be done in less than two weeks if everything goes as planned. I will be making it for Fission and possible Liberty i get enough requests.

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I definitely love the simplicity of it. Get it out for rubiX 2.0.1 ASAP!!!!!!! :D

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. Working hard to get it finished. Possibly before Saturday evening.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
siiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! but i dont like some of the setting icons but ill get used to it. i will flash this day one fo sho

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which ones don't you like? Feedback

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Which ones don't you like? Feedback

well the ones that bug me the most is the sound one and the accounts one. They kinda seem out of place or "kiddish" if you will. The other ones are good imo but because everything else about the theme so far is simplistic, the icons seem kinda out of place to me(take this bit lightly since im starting to like 'em). They seem more like they belong in the watermark'd theme. Oh and maybe you can try putting in a circular battery icon, imo they look better than the battery icon does. Oh and one last thing, i think the gap between the two 3G arrows is a bit too large maybe squeezing them down a bit will look a bit cleaner. But other than that i think this theme is gonna awesome. :D

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok lex I fixed the 3g part. Its just a rough draft so to speak. I will do a separate theme with a circle battery shortly after I release this one. I will do updates to the theme cause I want to improve it more and more. And yes the settings icons will be replaced on some of them. There is alot more themed that I didn't post shots on. Keeping that til release. Looking like it will be released this weekend as of now. Thanks for the honest input.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes sir I've been hard at work trying to get it complete. What im going to do is release a beta or rc version so I can get some feedback and to keep from the ones who wants it from waiting. It wont be completely done as far as some details. Look for it tomorrow evening.