Uninstalling addons/themes from Fission Download Manager

Reaction score
I was wondering, after I download a theme or an addon or anything else like that from the Fission Download Manager, how do I uminstall them? Cause I downloaded a keyboard addon and I think I wanna go back to the way it was before I downloaded/installed the addon

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
If you have a file manager you can get rid of anything you don't want that way. Also, if you made a backup you can always restore that and add whatever you do want. Just out of curiosity, can't you change your input method in settings? If you haven't poked around in settings I would recommend it, you may find your answer there.

leobg

Reaction score
There is no uninstall. To solve the issue - always do backup before flashing something in, so if you don't like it you can go back. If you don't have backup, simply flash over Fission base ROM again and then install only the addons you want. Don't wipe data on install - just cache, you should be fine.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yea, I made a backup but something corrupted it, so its gone. So I can just re-flash Fission over the copy I have installed now, and then back that up before I add themes/addons so if I need to go back, I don't need to reflash?

leobg

Reaction score
Yea, I made a backup but something corrupted it, so its gone. So I can just re-flash Fission over the copy I have installed now, and then back that up before I add themes/addons so if I need to go back, I don't need to reflash?

You got it right!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL