uninstall safestrap???

nola

Reaction score
I am not sure on that question, There may be, but it is probably pretty extensive. Just wait until you get home to root, the phone is operating correctly still right?

Yea it's operating just fine, I just wanted to try eclipse 3.0 today in comparison to CM9. Ahhh, oh well...maybe on my lunch I'll run home and root :p

CamoCustom

Reaction score
Yea it's operating just fine, I just wanted to try eclipse 3.0 today in comparison to CM9. Ahhh, oh well...maybe on my lunch I'll run home and root :p

Do that, because eclipse 3.0 ROCKS. I haven't used any other ROM ever, so I may be biased :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

nola

Reaction score
Do that, because eclipse 3.0 ROCKS. I haven't used any other ROM ever, so I may be biased :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've been using the CM9 Unofficials put out by Dhacker and they're pretty ballin. I don't think on the 6/5 build I'd lost data once, but I kinda miss Flash and wanna give eclipse 3.0 with some nICEcream a try :)

deduct

Reaction score
nola said:
I've been using the CM9 Unofficials put out by Dhacker and they're pretty ballin. I don't think on the 6/5 build I'd lost data once, but I kinda miss Flash and wanna give eclipse 3.0 with some nICEcream a try :)

Eclipse 3.0 with titanium-ice theme running holo launcher is my favorite setup. And, I've tried pretty much everything else.

Last edited:

nola

Reaction score
okay I ran home during lunch, and ran motofail again, installed safestrap, and am now successfully running eclipse 3.0 with nICEcream. It's a great rom thus far - has it's ups and downs. It's definitely missing some of the snappieness of the ICS roms, but at the same time, has much more stable data. I'll play around with it for a bit, and see how I like it :)

deduct

Reaction score
nola said:
okay I ran home during lunch, and ran motofail again, installed safestrap, and am now successfully running eclipse 3.0 with nICEcream. It's a great rom thus far - has it's ups and downs. It's definitely missing some of the snappieness of the ICS roms, but at the same time, has much more stable data. I'll play around with it for a bit, and see how I like it :)

Use holo launcher!!!

deduct

Reaction score
nola said:
I am, it's still noticeably sluggish compared to CM9 or Axi0m :/

Really? You try adjusting the scrolling speed on home screens and drawer? I turned my scrolling speed to 80 and that helped mine not be sluggish.

nola

Reaction score
Really? You try adjusting the scrolling speed on home screens and drawer? I turned my scrolling speed to 80 and that helped mine not be sluggish.

lol I have it set to 100 and it's still meh. Don't get me wrong it's a great ROM still thus far...I'm just spoiled on CM9 :) I need to decide what's more important, having Flash or a blazing device :)

deduct

Reaction score
nola said:
lol I have it set to 100 and it's still meh. Don't get me wrong it's a great ROM still thus far...I'm just spoiled on CM9 :) I need to decide what's more important, having Flash or a blazing device :)

I understand. U not get hardware acceleration problems on cm9? Or data problems? Last time I tried cm9 I had both. But, that was a couple of months ago.

nola

Reaction score
I understand. U not get hardware acceleration problems on cm9? Or data problems? Last time I tried cm9 I had both. But, that was a couple of months ago.

Lately, i haven't lost data/3g/4g at all and for rebooting, a simple cache wipe brings 4g right back up on boot on CM9. HW acceleration is still a no-go but it'll happen soon enough. I'm just happy that engineering build popped up - good sign of things to come :)