Undo Liberty Rom

krnmc

Reaction score
Im currently rooted and have liberty rom and lime slice theme. How do i got back to stock?

pressguy27

Reaction score
You can either flash a backup that you made of stock or you can sbf

Sent From The Zombie Who Has My DROID 2

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
Thanks =] If i follow the direction and flash it to sbf it will go back to stock even though i have a rom + a theme?

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Thanks =] If i follow the direction and flash it to sbf it will go back to stock even though i have a rom + a theme?

Completely back to stock... just like you first took it out of the box.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
i followed the direction and did it but im stuck on the Liberty boot logo....

pressguy27

Reaction score
If your in a bootloop...Do a battery pull, hold down x and power button when powering back up do it until you see a android with a exclamation, hit the search glass on the keyboard then clear data a cache

Sent From The Zombie Who Has My DROID 2

PTREE818

Reaction score
Lib Logo

:birthday:Yes Hello , my guess is that u didn't sbf back to froyo.Dwld Rsd Lite, plug ur phone into cptr to see if u have the moto drivers, if not go to motorola.com and dwnld for wht ever ur on . Hold up arrow and hard reset to wierd black screen white writing. dwnld ur verizon file from here TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat then put file in rsd lite connect usb to ur phone 1st then computer and hit start bout 7 min should have u back!

Reaction score
Not necessarily so, the OP may have SBF'd and not wiped data and cache. I've made that mistake before and got stuck in a bootloop. The Liberty boot animation is stored in /data/local, and will be deleted when you wipe data.

:birthday:Yes Hello , my guess is that u didn't sbf back to froyo.Dwld Rsd Lite, plug ur phone into cptr to see if u have the moto drivers, if not go to motorola.com and dwnld for wht ever ur on . Hold up arrow and hard reset to wierd black screen white writing. dwnld ur verizon file from here TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat then put file in rsd lite connect usb to ur phone 1st then computer and hit start bout 7 min should have u back!