Underline text adds now?

Josefius

Reaction score
I just noticed this in some of our posts, is this a new trend with the forums? I guess I'll just stick to the tapatalk app to post and read here to avoid this.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I just noticed this in some of our posts, is this a new trend with the forums? I guess I'll just stick to the tapatalk app to post and read here to avoid this.
Are you talking about the ads that are under certain posts, or are you talking about AdSense ads using keywords in users posts?

I havent seen any ads so far in user posts so far, but I wouldnt be suprised as Droid Forums is an Ad Supported Forum seeing as it does not charge members for access.

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score
Funny thing, I don't see it now at home. But at work I saw some key words like "Internet" and "Verizon" with double red underlines that would popup a java like image of an advertisement when moused over the word. I hadn't noticed it before. Odd.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Funny thing, I don't see it now at home. But at work I saw some key words like "Internet" and "Verizon" with double red underlines that would popup a java like image of an advertisement when moused over the word. I hadn't noticed it before. Odd.
Are you using FireFox at home with AdBlock Plus installed? If so, thats why you arent seeing them...they are being blocked.

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score
Are you using FireFox at home with AdBlock Plus installed? If so, thats why you arent seeing them...they are being blocked.

Yeah, that must be it. I use Chrome with some add filter plugin (can't remember the name) .

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk