Unbricking Your Droid X

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by xlivewire7x, Aug 9, 2010.

1. rangerwolf

rangerwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yea, hes been helping me out big time, btu i think hes stumped too. if your interested, and I'm allowed to link to other forums, heres my thread Droid X boot loop

I'm trying to get a couple more minds on this if possible cause this is really really weird. I bet if i could get my usb to show up on the bootloader everything would be fine, its that white screen i think thats not giving it write access.

#385 rangerwolf, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. dmahat

dmahat New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm not if anyone has had the same issue but I had the whole "currupt code" issue along with the low battery. I tried the MacGyver technique and it worked, but i think it totally messed up my phone. Now my phone will not charge. It just has a question mark inside the battery indicator. No signs of it charging, and when i hook it up to a power source is says invalid.

I got a new battery from the verizon store and nothing :( still the same issue. I guess i'm pretty much screwed...and its not under any type of warranty.

3. xlivewire7x

xlivewire7x Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Check your private messages, I sent you one to try to help. I also changed the guide a little bit to try to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

And rangerwolf, your problem has stumped me as well. I'll try to help in any way that I can and if I think of something I'll let you know.

4. BLEEK

BLEEK New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is a god... thank you x 100000 for this post.

5. Naidanirt

Naidanirt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Omg

Omg... Dude thank you for this tutorial...i flashed a ROM and EVERYTHING went wrong... i got stuck a the boot icon... i kinda failed at the SBF but SERIOUSLY THANKS!!!! i love you for this tutorial... yours is the only one that worked!!!

6. That Guy

That Guy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same thing happened to me /facepalm. I went to the verizon store today and they tried charging a new battery and it didn't work so he did a factory reset. After it still wouldn't charge he told me I would have to use my insurance to replace the phone but I have a lot of stuff on my sd card that I don't want them to see, how ****ed am I?

7. danCBR1Krr

danCBR1Krr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I made a dumb mistake and flashed liberty 0.8 over 0.7 without a wipe and now after the phone boots all these error messages come up and wont go away. I can't get past them. I tried to boot into recovery mode by pulling the batt and then holding the power and home key but it just boots the phone like usual. Am I missing something here.

8. ClassickWorld

ClassickWorld New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having the SAME issue. Any fix?

9. Antiapplekid

Antiapplekid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

I just wanted to thank you for this I was panicking about my phone but I found this and it helped my get my phone back so I registered on this site just to say thanks you saved me

10. manfromnc

manfromnc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know this post is over a year old...But, it just saved my Droid X (and me)...XLiveWire is a Genius...As with all the great people on this forum they have saved me many times..Everytime I think I know a lot about the Droid X, I find just how much of a Newbie I am...Again, Thanks much!!!!....

11. xlivewire7x

xlivewire7x Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm glad to see that people are still getting use out of this!! I'll have to go through this guide again soon to see if I need to update anything. And I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to comment here or PM me to thank me, it really means a lot guys!!!

12. cdhoward32

cdhoward32 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i tried to put liquid 2.6 on my droid x through rom manger and now my phone is stuck on the red motorola sign i was running rooted gingerbread .602 can anyone tell how to fix this

Search tags for this page
dricked droid x
droid x unbrick
how to unbrick a droid x

how to unbrick droid x

how to unbrick my droid x
motorola droid x unbrick
revivir motorola droid x

unbrick droid x

unbrick motorola droid x
unbrick my droid x