1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unbold status bar clock? Help!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bill12690, May 22, 2010.

1. bill12690

bill12690 New Member

Hey guys, had some major issues with my phone yesterday, basically kept restarting on its own after some sdcard errors, even without the card in it.. anyway tried different kernels, had to go back to a pretty old nandroid restore for it to work. Now I'm just trying to get it back to how it was. I've already got almost everything back, I'm just not sure how to UNbold the clock in the status bar. I did a search and can't find it, I think it's something that was changed when I switched to a new rom a long time ago but now its bolded again. any help is appreciated, thanks

edit: Sig info is old, although the phone is still on somewhat of an older ROM BB0.9
Search tags for this page

how to unbold android clock

how to unbold hour nexus 7