Unannounced Motorola Multi-core Device? Could it be The Targa or something else?

DaWolf85

Reaction score
problem is preach i dont have an extra 300 dollars to buy a phone for 3 months and then spend another 300 to get a better one :/

Then try the DX2 or the Incredible 2. They are both Dual Core 3G phones.. Motorolas have better Battery life then HTC. But still Both of them Make Great Phones....

I'm pretty sure that the Incredible 2 isn't dual core.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
And you would be right, because it isn't.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
problem is preach i dont have an extra 300 dollars to buy a phone for 3 months and then spend another 300 to get a better one :/

I'd personally recommend you just get the Droid X2. It's basically the Bionic minus 4G. It'll be $200 on contract as opposed to the Bionic which will most likely be $300 on contract. So if you don't care for 4G, get the X2 when it comes out. Motorola make really solid devices and have better battery life than what other manufacturers offer.

AstroBoy

Reaction score
My Storm1 rebooting it 5 times a day last 8hrs.. If the TB had better Batter life then I would recommend it but I can't. My feeling is this if my old DX and my Storm1 can last a full day on a charge then my next phone should be able to do it to.

Your Storm 1 rebooting 5 times a day is why you had such great battery life. It takes 15 minutes to boot (I had one and got upgraded to a Storm II (they would not go for me upgrading to an Droid)). All you can do on that thing is boot it. Anytime you tried to use it it would reboot on it's own. :)

music life

Reaction score

I'd personally recommend you just get the Droid X2. It's basically the Bionic minus 4G. It'll be $200 on contract as opposed to the Bionic which will most likely be $300 on contract. So if you don't care for 4G, get the X2 when it comes out. Motorola make really solid devices and have better battery life than what other manufacturers offer.

yeah ive considered that path. but 4g is keeping me in limbo for the moment. lol

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Then try the DX2 or the Incredible 2. They are both Dual Core 3G phones.. Motorolas have better Battery life then HTC. But still Both of them Make Great Phones....

You are correct The Incredible 2 is not Dual Core... But hopefully it will not have the same Battery problems as the TB.

chris420o

Reaction score
my beef with the x2...and why i wont settle for it...WHY NO FRONT FACE CAM?!?!...i do not understand that at all...im holding out for the targa/bionic i believe in moto since i still love my og droid so...regardless of locked bootloader i might have to stick with them...

in all reality i just like customizing my phone with root...i mean if the phones duel core im pretty sure u wouldnt need for a custom kernal like u do on older phones lol thats all locked bootloaders hold u back on basically in all reality

chris420o

Reaction score
plus the fun with the og droid and custom roms was making the phone run as smooth as possible...all the new phones run uber smooth out the box...so all u want to do is customize theme n add more functions...u can still accomplish that with a locked bootloader...just adding to my statement i dont think its as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be it...i DO though wish they wouldnt lock the phone at all bc i like to tinker as much as possible...but i wont let it hold me back from gettin the super sexy targa...that phones itching to be my third love in my life(replacing my og droid) behind my bmw and gf i guess

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

You are correct The Incredible 2 is not Dual Core... But hopefully it will not have the same Battery problems as the TB.

I doubt it will. It doesn't have LTE so that's probably where a lot of the problems come from. I mean battery life probably still won't be great, but what HTC phone has had great battery life anyway lol.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
my beef with the x2...and why i wont settle for it...WHY NO FRONT FACE CAM?!?!...i do not understand that at all...im holding out for the targa/bionic i believe in moto since i still love my og droid so...regardless of locked bootloader i might have to stick with them...

in all reality i just like customizing my phone with root...i mean if the phones duel core im pretty sure u wouldnt need for a custom kernal like u do on older phones lol thats all locked bootloaders hold u back on basically in all reality

Yeah that was a dumb mistake to me. To not put a ffc on the X2 was just crazy imo.