Unannounced Motorola Multi-core Device? Could it be The Targa or something else?

music life

Reaction score
lol you guys have no idea what ive been dealing with.

i have an old flip phone from 2002. i have been able to upgrade since early april. last time i made the mistake and went with a knock down version of the best out (enV touch) and regretted it. now i just want the best of now and be happy for 2 years. lol

thats why i been waiting for dual core.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
from the picture, it kinda looks like the silvery phone has a slide out keyboard...in my eyes at least lol

tcayton49

Reaction score

i have an old flip phone from 2002. i have been able to upgrade since early april. last time i made the mistake and went with a knock down version of the best out (enV touch) and regretted it. now i just want the best of now and be happy for 2 years. lol

Ahhh...the enV Touch. I remember when I first got that phone how beautiful I thought it was with two screens and everything. Didn't realize how useless when I first got it. 3 months later, i went into a vzw store(still don't know why I went, I had no intention of buying a new phone after only 3 months) saw the OG Droid and instantly fell in love. I had to have it. I asked if I could upgrade. They chuckled when I told them I only had the enV for 3 months, but the checked anyways. Turns out my sister's mother-in-law(its my siter's friends and family account) had an upgrade due. She was 70 something and never used her phone for anything other making calls(gasp!) So yep, I stole her upgrade and got the object of my lust. Now it is finally time for me to upgrade on my own(my sister is trying to steal my upgrade but I let her know she won't really be able to make calls with her jaws wired shut so she is leaving it alone) Now I am patiently wating for the Bionic. Please let it look the same as it does now(or in january) Please oh please. I don't like the way the leaked targa looks. Please leave my baby alone moto.

music life

Reaction score

Ahhh...the enV Touch. I remember when I first got that phone how beautiful I thought it was with two screens and everything. Didn't realize how useless when I first got it. 3 months later, i went into a vzw store(still don't know why I went, I had no intention of buying a new phone after only 3 months) saw the OG Droid and instantly fell in love. I had to have it. I asked if I could upgrade. They chuckled when I told them I only had the enV for 3 months, but the checked anyways. Turns out my sister's mother-in-law(its my siter's friends and family account) had an upgrade due. She was 70 something and never used her phone for anything other making calls(gasp!) So yep, I stole her upgrade and got the object of my lust. Now it is finally time for me to upgrade on my own(my sister is trying to steal my upgrade but I let her know she won't really be able to make calls with her jaws wired shut so she is leaving it alone) Now I am patiently wating for the Bionic. Please let it look the same as it does now(or in january) Please oh please. I don't like the way the leaked targa looks. Please leave my baby alone moto.

lol yes useless is putting it nicely. one day it started clicking randomly and i could not control what was being opened so i bagged it. im not the person who can afford new phones whenever the best come out so i was stuck with a dinosaur phone until now.

and i gotta say the TB is looking better as each day passes. i really dont even need the latest and greatest but i dont want to redo my env touch nightmare again.

not to mention i liked the bionic look and specs. but who knows what could happen from now until end of summer. the bionic could have another delay. the targa could run into problems. who knows...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

lol yes useless is putting it nicely. one day it started clicking randomly and i could not control what was being opened so i bagged it. im not the person who can afford new phones whenever the best come out so i was stuck with a dinosaur phone until now.

and i gotta say the TB is looking better as each day passes. i really dont even need the latest and greatest but i dont want to redo my env touch nightmare again.

not to mention i liked the bionic look and specs. but who knows what could happen from now until end of summer. the bionic could have another delay. the targa could run into problems. who knows...

You can always get a DX on Ebay. And wait it out. I think The Thunderbolt is a ok phone but the Battery life stinks A couple of weeks back at my local Verizon store alone there was about 19 returns of the TB. Because of the Battery issue. I had one friend that kept his phone and one return his. Before he returned it I had it for a couple of days. I used it like DX that I gave to my wife. The Battery life was terrible. With the DX I had at least 9 hours of use. The TB I had 5hrs of use and had to charge it when I got home. My Storm1 rebooting it 5 times a day last 8hrs.. If the TB had better Batter life then I would recommend it but I can't. My feeling is this if my old DX and my Storm1 can last a full day on a charge then my next phone should be able to do it to. No I should not have to buy a bigger battery. No I should not have to download software to cut off the 4G. that is why I would rather stick with my Storm1 or purchase another DX before buying and getting into a 2 year contract with the Thunderbolt. yes the software is updated but it is just not worth it to me...

blitzburgh39

Reaction score

You can always get a DX on Ebay. And wait it out. I think The Thunderbolt is a ok phone but the Battery life stinks A couple of weeks back at my local Verizon store alone there was about 19 returns of the TB. Because of the Battery issue. I had one friend that kept his phone and one return his. Before he returned it I had it for a couple of days. I used it like DX that I gave to my wife. The Battery life was terrible. With the DX I had at least 9 hours of use. The TB I had 5hrs of use and had to charge it when I got home. My Storm1 rebooting it 5 times a day last 8hrs.. If the TB had better Batter life then I would recommend it but I can't. My feeling is this if my old DX and my Storm1 can last a full day on a charge then my next phone should be able to do it to. No I should not have to buy a bigger battery. No I should not have to download software to cut off the 4G. that is why I would rather stick with my Storm1 or purchase another DX before buying and getting into a 2 year contract with the Thunderbolt. yes the software is updated but it is just not worth it to me...

Umm.. I get 12-14 hours with my thunderbolt... and that is with a lot of use...

music life

Reaction score
problem is preach i dont have an extra 300 dollars to buy a phone for 3 months and then spend another 300 to get a better one :/

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

Umm.. I get 12-14 hours with my thunderbolt... and that is with a lot of use...

The problem is that it was his second phone. I thought it was him but when I had it for 2 days it did it with me in a 3G Area so I could imagine how it would do in 4G... I like the phone but the Battery life just was very bad. I let it drain all the way down then fully charged it. Still did the same thing. I would not recommend it to anyone because of that.. To have my Storm1 and DX last Longer then the TB is bad. My next phone will be Dual Core. Motorolas have great Battery Life so I will probably buy another DX to tie me over until the Bionic/Targa gets released. And they do not have good Battery life then I will stick with the DX...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
problem is preach i dont have an extra 300 dollars to buy a phone for 3 months and then spend another 300 to get a better one :/

Then try the DX2 or the Incredible 2. They are both Dual Core 3G phones.. Motorolas have better Battery life then HTC. But still Both of them Make Great Phones....

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Guess post editing is not allowed, but anywho. After Further inspection, its just an aftermarket case for the D X with a built in extended battery. Haha
This.
If this thing actually was a prototype, it wouldn't be this beat-up. There are so many scratches on that thing that it's absolutely ridiculous to think that this is a real test device.

I'm going to go ahead and call shenanigans on this one. A DX2 may exist, but I doubt it's this.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

Then try the DX2 or the Incredible 2. They are both Dual Core 3G phones.. Motorolas have better Battery life then HTC. But still Both of them Make Great Phones....

I'm pretty sure that the Incredible 2 isn't dual core.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk