Unable to vibrate SMS and Gmail

mattgew

Reaction score
For some reason suddenly I my phone no longer vibrates on SMS or Gmail. I am certain that all settings are set properly on the main and for each program. Verizon tech support could not figure it out. Any ideas??

nellipj

Reaction score
I was having the same problem. I downloaded missed call for android and locale from the market and that seemed to fix the problem.

OP
M

mattgew

Reaction score
thanks
i downloaded sound manager and that fixed it also.
its funny, i downloaded locale the other day and uninstalled it yesterday. i wonder if that had anything to do with it

mjs31

Reaction score
thanks
its funny, i downloaded locale the other day and uninstalled it yesterday. i wonder if that had anything to do with it

Sound manager is great. I like having a sound when typing, but not really loud. SM can do this without turning down other volumes.

Oops...I dont have sound manager...Volume Control is one that I use.

nellipj

Reaction score
thanks
Now that you say that, I had locale on the phone last week and uninstalled it. That may be when I started having problems with no vibration. I guess I just have to keep locale installed!

OP
M

mattgew

Reaction score
interesting and annoying that an app can cause a problem once uninstalled.