1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unable to use Facebook Photos

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by knotdamoma, Mar 20, 2011.

1. knotdamoma

knotdamoma New Member

So...Friday I shattered the screen on my original Droid that I had for about a year with no problems. Yesterday I got a Droid 2 Global. Seems to be okay, but for the life of me, I can't get it to show Facebook pics for my contacts. Whenever I try to add a new account and enter my Facebook info, I get an "Internal server error" message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook twice. I have tried going through contacts, and I have tried from the home screen. I'm usually pretty much able to work my way through problems, but this one has stumped me for almost 48 hours now. I was able to add my work email account and AOL without difficulty. I can access Facebook with no problem. I'd just like to see the folks who call me!
Search tags for this page

cannot see photos on facebook android

cannot see pictures facebook android

cannot see pictures on facebook android

cannot see pictures on facebook from droid

cant see pictures on facebook android

droid razr cannot view pics on facebook
i'm unable to view photos on facebook for android
not able to upload photos to facebook on my droidx2
unable ti view pictures in facebook on android
unable to post pictures on facebook page from droid
unable to upload photos to facebook from android