Unable to text, talk or anything else when on 1X.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by JHOOPS2, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JHOOPS2

JHOOPS2 New Member

This has been an issue for about two weeks now. When I am in an area where 1X is the only option I can't send or receive texts, call or receive calls. Data on any level is not available as well. I have called Verizon and they have no idea what is wrong, and pretty much said "good luck". :blink:

Does anyone have any experience with this or any advice? Thanks!

---Edit, sorry, I thought I was posting this in support. Mods please move. Thanks again!
  2. xmguy

xmguy Active Member

Go to the programming menu. Dial ##PROGRAM (##7764726) in the phone dialer. When the code screen comes up press in 6 zeros (000000). Then click on Test Screen. Press next until you see a screen with the options CDMA / LTE. Change that to show CDMA only. Then press the back button on screen. NOT the back soft key. The phone will reboot and your phone will stay in 1X and data should work. Unless you are roaming or have weak signal this should work. However most of the Verizon map is 3G. So you might try setting the Test Menu option to CDMA / EVDO. See what happens then. Good luck!

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Razr Maxx.. out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!
Search tags for this page
7764726 lte options
droid maxx 1x data
droid razr maxx 1x data
droid razr maxx only 1x data
droid razr maxx programming menu
razr m not sending texts on 1x

razr unable to talk

secret hidden programming menu motorola droid razr maxx