Unable to send MMS

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by i3izkit12, Jul 15, 2011.

1. i3izkit12

i3izkit12 New Member

Hey guys,
    For something like 3 weeks or so now, I haven't been able to send MMS messages and It's starting to be a real inconvenience. I'm currently rooted and running comrom 2.1 and the -50 PBJ voodoo kernel. I can receive them, though I have to hit the download button a few times, but I can't send them at all through handcent, go sms, or the stock messaging application. I think I mms messaging was working back during the first 2 weeks or so I was on this rom and my girlfriend is running the same set up and is sending them just fine. I think that maybe reflashing the rom will fix the issue but I really don't want to wipe everything and start over from scratch again, especially if I don't even know for sure that it will work, so if anyone has any insight into my issue I would really appreciate it.

JiHo

Oh and I have both wifi and 3g running so I don't think that's an issue.
  2. Tvo14

Tvo14 New Member

I had the same problem. When I turned my wifi off and just used 3G data it worked better
  3. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

Just use Titanium Backup and backup all of your apps and settings. Then wipe and re-flash everything. When you restore your apps and settings through titanium backup all you have to do is a reboot and everything should be just like it was before.
Search tags for this page
cant send text messages samsung fascinate
samsung fascinate can't send texts
samsung fascinate currently unable to send your message

samsung fascinate wont send picture messages

samsung fascinate wont send text messages
samsung fascinate your messages are unable to send
samsung galaxy s4 unable to send mms
samsung mesmerize not sending picture messages
unable to send mms on milestone x2
unable to send out mms on motorola drois x2