1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unable to root kindle fire 6.3.2 with SuperOneClick 2.3.3.0

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by alex4783, Aug 8, 2013.

1. alex4783

alex4783 New Member

I hope this is the right forum to ask my question. If not, I would appreciate to suggest a better forum or to move my question to another section of this forum.

I am trying to root a kindle fire, 1st generation, using the description given here. The Android version on the device is 6.3.2, and I am using SuperOneClick 2.3.3.0 on Windows Vista. So far, the description works, but the SuperOneClick Tool freezes after the step 'Rooting device ...Step #7'. Even after waiting for a long time nothing happens. I tried different exploits, and 'root' as well as 'root shell', and I rebooted the device and reconnected to USB several times.

Any idea how I can proceed to root the kindle fire? Or how to install android on this device from scratch? Everything can be removed/deleted on this device, I just want to be able to (i) have root access and (ii) install apps from the google app store (or similar store, no matter where I am in the world).
Search tags for this page
6.3.2 kindle fire root
burritoroot 6.3.2

burritoroot kindle fire 6.3.2

hack kindle fire 1st gen 6.3.2
how root kindle fire 6.3.2
how to root a kindle fire 6.3.2
how to root kindle fire 6.3.2
kindle fire 6.3.2

kindle fire 6.3.2 root

kindle fire root 6.3.2

root kindle fire 2nd gen