Unable to Opening .xlsx document on Droid X

Keifers

Reaction score
I don't know if this question has been posted already and I checked the 1st 3 pages of this section and didn't find it.

When I email myself an .xlsx document from my home PC to my "Yahoo" account so I can view it on my Droid X, I get the email, but when I try to open the attachment it says " Loading" but stays at 0% for at least 5 mins. The .xlsx doc I emailed myself is less than 41.2KB. I also have "Documents to go" installed thinking that would help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
I don't know if this question has been posted already and I checked the 1st 3 pages of this section and didn't find it.

When I email myself an .xlsx document from my home PC to my "Yahoo" account so I can view it on my Droid X, I get the email, but when I try to open the attachment it says " Loading" but stays at 0% for at least 5 mins. The .xlsx doc I emailed myself is less than 41.2KB. I also have "Documents to go" installed thinking that would help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
i would resave as xls on your pc. within xl you have the option to save as xls. i think that should help you out.

OP
K

Keifers

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice....

I saved the document as an .xls, and it did download, but now I see a Question Mark (?) as the icon and I am unable to open it when I click on the .xls it does nothing.