1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unable to Get any WIfi Tethering Working

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by creamers, Aug 29, 2010.

1. creamers

creamers New Member

The last time I ever got wifi tethering even remotly working was when I was on Bugless Beast 0.3.

Currently im running Saphire 1.0 Froyo With a P3Droid 1.1GHZ Kernel and I have used that kernel before with wifi tethering and it has worked absolutely perfect.

I can get the app to start without a problem and start a wifi network but nothing can connect. When they do connect i get 169 ips.

Why cant I get android-wifi-tethering working on Sapphire or cyanogen mod 6 stable or RC2.

I have also tried barnacle wifi tether and I cant even get it to broadcast a network.

I did a data wipe when switching roms to, any ideas on why I cant get wifi tethering.
Search tags for this page

unable to tether android

unable to tether with s3