Unable to download apps from Market anymore.

bayebd24

Reaction score
Is there a limit to apps you can download from the Market? I am unable to download anymore. I receive an orange trangle with and exclamation mark in the middle and it states there was an error while downloading.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
I read a thread on droid forums somewhere about a similar problem. There was an app on the market called market update, or market update fixer. I looked but I can't find it. Maybe they pulled it or maybe I'm calling by the wrong name . Sorry I can't be of more help but I've never needed it personally.

Anybody know what I'm talking about, because I'm not sure I do?

Sent from my rooted, and CM7 rommed, Droid2

ddfuji

Reaction score
Is there a limit to apps you can download from the Market? I am unable to download anymore. I receive an orange trangle with and exclamation mark in the middle and it states there was an error while downloading.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Sounds like your being throttled or something. That's weird. I know in the amazon App market it will make you either connect to 4g or wifi if the app your trying to install is larger then a certain amount. I had this problem on my Droid 2 when trying to get angry birds :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jhuafan2

Reaction score
my wifes d3 downloads fine. mine always says download size requires wifi. our settings are the same. my phone is rooted but has done this since we got them.