Unable to disable calendar vibrate?

Lulu11

Reaction score
First, thanks for all the great tips on this forum, guys. You all helped me learn how to use my first android phone, the original Droid, when I was totally clueless two years ago.

I just upgraded (finally!) to the Razr Maxx and I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to when I searched the board. When I get a notification from my google calendar, in addition to the notification sound, the phone also vibrates. I can't figure out how to turn the vibration off. I've gone to the general "setting" menu (from the home page) and under "sound" I've checked never vibrate. But that didn't fix it. I also went into the calendar app itself to see if there's a sound option to set directly from the app, the way you do for mail or messaging, but I couldn't find anything there.

Does anyone know how to turn this off? Thanks so much for the help!

msblueline

Reaction score
I found an option under the calender settings for vibrate.

In the calendar: menu, settings, reminder settings, vibrate. Hope that helps.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums.

OP
L

Lulu11

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I have no idea how I missed that, I thought I looked there. Anyway, thank you for the quick reply. The vibration was driving me so nuts, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stick with this phone if I couldn't fix it. I really appreciate the help!