Unable to delete texts

zak406

Reaction score
On my phone when I go to delete texts, certain ones dont delete. I have tried the app to delete them, I have tried deleteing them and imediatly rebooting. They will delete until I reboot then they shwo back up... Has anyone else had this issue?

johnd09

Reaction score
Haven't had a problem with it. Handecent has a force delete option I don't know what it does though never tried it. I don't know what messaging app you are using, but I found the stock one to be problematic with a lot of things.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
Z

zak406

Reaction score
Im using the stock texts, I dont wnat to sound dumb here however I tried handcent and I couldnt get it to work out were my stock messeging would become disabled and handcent took over?

JessicaJAB

Reaction score
On my phone when I go to delete texts, certain ones dont delete. I have tried the app to delete them, I have tried deleteing them and imediatly rebooting. They will delete until I reboot then they shwo back up... Has anyone else had this issue?

Zak...did you save them to your sim or anything?

johnd09

Reaction score
To use Handecent I just disabled notifications in the stock app and Handecent took over.

LtCenturio

Reaction score

Like stated previously that means you've been saving messages to your sim card.

Just go to the message you can't delete then hot menu and there's a button that says copy to phone and voila you're done