Unable to boot into recovery

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jmorris42, Jun 9, 2010.

1. jmorris42

jmorris42 New Member

I installed the Froyo leak and everything went fine. Market didn't show all the apps though, so I installed the MarketFix update. When I went to reboot into recovery, I just got the moto screen. Then it rebooted, got the moto screen, the droid screen and came back up into Froyo.

Now the market is completely broken, and nothing data related works. I can't do a google search, I can't view maps, etc.

I tried to go back to my BB backup, but the phone refuses to boot into recovery mode. I could really use some help here.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

In an earlier thread I recall someone with the same problem and it was solved by opening Rom Manager and using it to flash SPrecovery, then flash Clockwork recovery and then reflashing SPrecovery. Don't why you would have to do it like that, but it worked for someone else. Seems to me that it should work by just re-flashing SPrecovery once, but it can't hurt to try.

Good luck
  3. jmorris42

jmorris42 New Member

I can't flash any of the recoveries either. I tap them and ROM Manager just hangs. Does anyone have instructions for doing this through ADB?
  4. PostHrdCr

PostHrdCr New Member

I had the same reboot problem as mentioned above after i installed a froyo ROM. Crazy thing was it didn't show up right away. I was able to reboot into recovery manually and through ROM Manager for a few days, then all of a sudden just decided it didn't want to anymore.

I ran the reflash (CW > SP >CW) like BayouFlyFisher mentioned and it worked like a charm. dancedroid

Thanks
  5. forkup

forkup New Member

For whatever reason BB tends to kill cm recovery, we see it all the time in koushs irc channel on freenode.
Search tags for this page
berry pad tablet recovery mode
epad premium recovery

epad recovery mode

how to enter recovery mode on epad
how to enter recovery on epad
recovery epad
recovery epad a738jx
recovery mode e-pad
recovery.img epad ersys premium
unable to boot into phiz recovery note 2
unable to boot into stock recovery android