Unable to activate Phone with 1.2.11

hellabooya

Reaction score
I have tried re-downloading and re-flashing with the same results. When asked to activate my phone when I turn it on there is no dialpad and even if I use the keyboard to dial 1, after the phone "activates" it just sends me back to the beginning of the process where I have to tap on the droid to begin the activation process.

I have skipped activating my phone and rebooted with the same results, and i have activated, then skipped activating, with the same results. Would this be a kernel issue or something else?

OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score
also I can activate my phone under other roms, and this is my first time trying miui, so maybe it just doesn't like my phone.

OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score
here is a video of my problem:

[video=youtube;wnIEUxXWAFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnIEUxXWAFw[/video]

bustadroid

Reaction score
I've never had to re-activate my phone when flashing a new rom. Once I press the android, it goes straight to the gmail thing.

loveubuntu

Reaction score
well i figured it out somehow, so all is well i guess

This is mentioned in the original post of every release I think. You cannot use the stock *228 for activation instead you have to use *228+

you can get the plus sign by holding down the number 0. It's exactly the same thing but will show you the dial pad. Cheers.