Unable to access Google Play Store

cutiedroid

Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been over here. So long, in fact, that I'm now using the Samsung SM-G900V with Jelly Bean instead of the Droid Maxx. But everything is cool except as my header says, I can't call up the Play Store any more so I can't download any new software. I can still access Amazon Play (or whatever it's name) so I have no idea what I've done to the Google version. I have the Play Store icon, but when I click on it all that comes up is the little swirling wait circle. Does anyone have advice? Thanks!

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
2 suggestions. The first is to go to the apps section and scroll to all. Fine the Store app and clear the cache, then restart. If that doesn't help go to accounts and remove the Google account, restart then add it back again

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
In addition to what leeshor said sometimes downloading an app from your browser instead of the Play Store app gets things moving. This has worked for me in the past.

Hamza Afzal

Reaction score
1.Clear cache(if doesn't work try no. 2)
2.Check date and time(if doesn't work try no. 3)
3.Reset

P

promo87

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been over here. So long, in fact, that I'm now using the Samsung SM-G900V with Jelly Bean instead of the Droid Maxx. But everything is cool except as my header says, I can't call up the Play Store any more so I can't download any new software. I can still access Amazon Play (or whatever it's name) so I have no idea what I've done to the Google version. I have the Play Store icon, but when I click on it all that comes up is the little swirling wait circle. Does anyone have advice? Thanks!
Whew... weird weird its ! :( I can see most of the people have give their own suggestion to help you out. So, I am going to throw my suggestion to if cleaning the cache and data doesn't help you then google out "apk file of google playstore" download the apk file install it ! and again try opening it if that method doesn't helps you go to the application manager and search for "Google PlayServices apps" clear its cache remove its updates and restart your device that should definately works out for you and if you can't find the Google Play Service application over the application manager then I guess the problem is you haven't installed the Google Play Service app. You need to install the Google Play Service app and if all the methods doesn't works out for you then i would say better to move forward and factory reset your device.