1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

UN-rooting My D1

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by SmokinHawtVegasChic, Mar 17, 2012.

1. SmokinHawtVegasChic

SmokinHawtVegasChic New Member

Hey guys, both of the UN-roots I've tried aren't working. I've tried the one from here and the one from YouTube and the files aren't working. How to I UN-root it. It's a MotoDroid original (1). It's been rooted about a year with the necessary updates via the ROM but I can't get it to UN-root now. If anyone could help I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

*Edit*
    Phone Info

MotoDroid 1
    Kernel 2.6.32.9-sapphireaudicken@neon#1
    Build FRG22D
    Mod/Rom Sapphire-1.1.0-Droid
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

what unroot methods? have you tried SBFing back to stock?
  3. SmokinHawtVegasChic

SmokinHawtVegasChic New Member

Yes...it didn't do it...the flash that is. Have the does changes or can I go int my boot screen and just factory reset it? Not at home so can't get ti files ATM.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums
  4. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

That's weird did the SBF fail? it should have worked. I'm not sure if factory resetting will work or not