Ummm...whoops

jrod2183

Reaction score
Alright here's my problem RS - hope you guys can help.

Tried modifying one of the png's in my framework-res file, and apparently did something wrong. Upon a reboot, the boot animation just kept looping over and over. So, I did a battery pull and booted into recovery to try and perform a restore - (I made a backup before doing anything with the framework) but it says:

E: Can't mout /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)
(No such file or directory)
E:Can't mount SDCARD:/nandroid

I still have a copy of the original framework-res.apk on my computer, but dont know how to get it onto my phone. So now my phone is hooked up to my laptop, sitting in recovery waiting for some help! Haha. Any help would be great. Thanks.

OP
J

jrod2183

Reaction score
Alright here's my problem RS - hope you guys can help.

Tried modifying one of the png's in my framework-res file, and apparently did something wrong. Upon a reboot, the boot animation just kept looping over and over. So, I did a battery pull and booted into recovery to try and perform a restore - (I made a backup before doing anything with the framework) but it says:

E: Can't mout /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)
(No such file or directory)
E:Can't mount SDCARD:/nandroid

I still have a copy of the original framework-res.apk on my computer, but dont know how to get it onto my phone. So now my phone is hooked up to my laptop, sitting in recovery waiting for some help! Haha. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Alright well I don't even think anyone looked at this yet, but I was able to fix it! Feel free to delete MODs, or I guess leave it up and I could post the solution if it would be helpful. thanks.