Ummm, Here Is Fennec In Case Anyone Wants It...

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has some neat features - only double tap for zooming. It's also rather large right now. It's massive - 28 Meg - I had to get rid of it.

darreno1

Reaction score
It lasted 2 min on my Droid before I uninstalled. Seems way too buggy and its pretty slow. Not sure why this is taking the devs so long to release when decent, quick browsers like Dolphin and Xscope seemed to have popped up quickly out of nowhere. Hopefully the final build wouldn't be nearly as bloated.

koralyne

Reaction score
It lasted 2 min on my Droid before I uninstalled. Seems way too buggy and its pretty slow. Not sure why this is taking the devs so long to release when decent, quick browsers like Dolphin and Xscope seemed to have popped up quickly out of nowhere. Hopefully the final build wouldn't be nearly as bloated.

Its pre-alpha. its bound to be buggy =P

which reminds me, im gonna install, and hopefully their updates come to this app, not by releasing other apps... i'd hate to have to hunt them down haha

koralyne

Reaction score
cant use on screen keyboard or add numbers

you can Add numbers by actually holding down the ALT key + whatever number you want. I know its slow but I'm hoping for updates as well. :greendroid:

oh wow, thats odd, i was trying to use the weave thingy and i had a number in my password and couldnt figure out how to enter it. So you gotta hold down alt? o_O

tu3218

Reaction score
the fact that it took up 33 mb, I had to uninstall right away. This limited space is starting to get annoying. I guess if it wasn't for asphalt and the homerun game I would have plenty of space, but they take up soo much.

zero7404

Reaction score
oh wow ... only used it to visit droidforum and it topped the app size list @ 32 mb ....
ouch. sorry mozilla, love firefox, but this is rediculous ...