Umm, Hi

landm42006

Reaction score
Hi there, whomever is reading this. My name is Lisa and this is the first time I have EVER had a smart phone. I am not good with technical stuff, let alone navigating around my computer. I thought I'd get with the times and get a nice new phone that had cool gadgets and such, but.........the 145 page downloaded manual kind of stinks. I mean who is REALLY going to sit there and read that who thing. I like pictures myself. Just joking!:) I can say I haven't even started using this phone to a quarter of it's capabilities and I want to learn badly. So by joining this forum, I hope I can find some eager people out there to help someone like myself, to learn this phone before it's obsolete. Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there, whomever is reading this. My name is Lisa and this is the first time I have EVER had a smart phone. I am not good with technical stuff, let alone navigating around my computer. I thought I'd get with the times and get a nice new phone that had cool gadgets and such, but.........the 145 page downloaded manual kind of stinks. I mean who is REALLY going to sit there and read that who thing. I like pictures myself. Just joking!:) I can say I haven't even started using this phone to a quarter of it's capabilities and I want to learn badly. So by joining this forum, I hope I can find some eager people out there to help someone like myself, to learn this phone before it's obsolete. Thanks!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. So the Eris has a huge manual? The Droid hardly has any.

Happy to have you here. You might want to take a look at the Eris sub forum and see what information you can get there.