1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Umm.. help please?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Draken, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Draken

Draken New Member

Well i installed a metamorph theme on .588 release.. BAD IDEA.. all i get is force closes and i cant use my phone.. My question is how do i get to clockwork without having to go to bootstrap?
  2. ahC_hED

ahC_hED New Member

You will probably have to sbf back to froyo, then root, and flash gingerbread.

But, pulling the battery before the boot animation starts, at the M logo, is suppost to set a flag to boot into clockwork. I've only got it to work a few times, tho.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor New Member

Yeah the best thing to do if you want to get into custom recovery is pull the battery while the system is booting up. I never had tried this but i keep hearing it works. So give that a try if cant get it to work after a few times. I suggest to SBF back to froyo and redo the process to Gingerbread if you want. And yeah i would not try to change any of the framework that came from Froyo. The framework for both ROM versions are slightly different. If you want a theme from froyo ROMs i suggest looking up Wugport. You will find what you need there.