1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ultra Mate Journal Back-up help

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by JCalderon24, Jun 2, 2010.

1. JCalderon24

JCalderon24 New Member

I currently have the Ultra Mate journal app and I have to do a factory reset on my phone- There is an option to back up and restore entries, however it talks about naming folders and it looks really confusing. I really want to back up my journal without losing anything - Has anyone done this before that can help? Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!!!!
  2. s-one

s-one New Member

I'm using this app also. Yea just pick a location of where you want to store the backup file. Then every time you do a new backup it will use that same directory and sequentially backup your journal. What I wanna know is how do you print the journal other than emailing each entry to your email account?
Search tags for this page
backup mate for android
journal ultra mate diary
ulta mates diary
ultra mate

ultra mate app

ultra mate diary

ultra mate diary for pc computer

ultra mate journal

ultra-mate
ultramateapp.com