UltimateDroid and Bar Scanner App sends phone into loop

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I put the most recent version of the UltimateDroid rom on the phone. I installed a load of apps. Once I installed and ran the barcode scanner app, the phone is now in a logo loop. Is there a know conflict with that application?

cbushnell

Reaction score
Which oc kernnel are you using? I read yesterday in Chevy's thread that these boot loops could be related. If I remember correctly he said if your using low voltage to try switching to medium. check out his thread for more info.

OP
OPTIMUS124

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
Nothing good as of yet. Droid doesn't want to go into anything at the moment. Restored the phone, updated the Chevy Medium Voltage 1.1 to the phone, and then it sat at the Motorola screen.

OP
OPTIMUS124

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
Okay, It's gotta be something with the device. If I load a restore, the phone is fine. Once I put the blackDroid OS, it's heating and then it won't function. Any ideas on what causes the issue?

****EDIT****

I got the "M" When I loaded Chevy's OC Rom ( 7 Slot 1.25 Medium). So it looks like if it invovles overclocking, I'm screwed

OP
OPTIMUS124

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
My phone's firmware build is ESD56 vs. the ESE. Are the ROMS currently available supporting the older build?