Ultimate Juice Defender Help!!

CC268

Reaction score
I have looked all over, from forums to youtube on a DETAILED guide on how to setup Juice Defender (all the little details) and set it up for best possible battery life, but I can't seem to find any and the ones I have seen are all old. I know thats hard to do because everyone uses their phone differently, but I am looking for other people's setups so that I can choose one that best fits me. I mostly text, go on the web and facebook, and make phone calls, I do not do much more. I have mine customized a little bit and it has made a big differenc, but I found that putting it on default didn't help much..anyways if someone could point me to a detailed guide on the latest version of UJ or give me some suggestions that would be great. Thanks!

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
hmm..any help??? I found a good setup so far (battery has lasted 2 days) but maybe a few tweaks to do even better

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find JuiceDefeneder > Uninstall

Or at least that's what I would do. I hate worry about my battery life. I just enjoy my device how it is without any restrictions. If the battery dies, I'm hardly ever away from a charger (be in my car, the house, etc) and even have a spare battery to pop in if I need too.

If you want to keep the app and actually try to improve then I might not be the best guy for you (haven't tried the app in ages).

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, why do u want to tweak it better if ur getting about 2 days worth? most ppl can barely get 10 hours of life. so in actuality that's great battery life u got going

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
yea i figure, not kidding I got 2 full days with 1/4 battery left...just charged up this morning we will see if it happens again

minh5942

Reaction score
Hi CC268
Your battery last over 48 hours. That is too good. Before I did not have Juice Defender my phone barely last 11 hours. Since installed JD it last more than 15 hours. I don't think you can get any better than what you have it setup right now. Good luck and if you find a better setup please let everyone here know. Thanks in advance

phishfi

Reaction score
I'm sure people here have heard me say this before. The most important thing to do for battery life is not install a task manager. All they do is drain processor usage by forcing it to reload everything when you open a new app, which actually drains the battery faster. Android was made to not waste ram, which means keeping ram at around 70%

Sent from my DX using rubiX Blurry

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find JuiceDefeneder > Uninstall

Or at least that's what I would do. I hate worry about my battery life. I just enjoy my device how it is without any restrictions. If the battery dies, I'm hardly ever away from a charger (be in my car, the house, etc) and even have a spare battery to pop in if I need too.

If you want to keep the app and actually try to improve then I might not be the best guy for you (haven't tried the app in ages).

+1 I have 2 extra batteries that I carry with me as well. I use my phone how I want too. When the battery gets low, (5-10%) I pop in a new one.
All the apps that save battery life to me are just a waste of time.
I used to but don't worry about it anymore. $5 on eBay, cant beat it for a new battery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jmartinezsa1723

Reaction score
Settings!

Hi, can u tell me exactly what ur settings are??? I mean, 2 days sounds pretty nice! :)
Thanks in advance!