1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ultimate evdo solution for all motorla handsets

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kshah, Aug 23, 2011.

1. kshah

kshah New Member

:clapping:

We all have been trying since years to use MOTOROLA DROID range of phones on carriers other than VERIZON / SPRINT but there was a limitation on using type of HDR and PPP username and passwords as it was believed to be controlled by radio ROM. There as limited success using linux, android, and cute bunnies - whiterabbit.org method.

HERE is the SOLUTION FOR FOLLOWING MOTOROLA PHONES (i HAVE TESTED)

1. MOTOROLA DROID
    2. DROID X
    3. DROID 2
    4. DROID PRO
    5. DROID 2 GLOBAL

Tool required
    1. Motorola diag drivers (SUitrable for your phone)
    2. CDMA workshop (2.7 onwards)

Method:

1. connect your phone in diag mode
    2. Over write NV item 8035 using attanched .txt file (txt file is for CDMA WORKSHOP 3.5)

Then you can use QPST / CDMA WORKSHOP to write any PPP and HDR username and password.
  2. kr8zeivan

kr8zeivan New Member

Hello I am new here an have been searching for an NV item to write that will allow PPP and HDR username and password for Cricket. Will this work on the Motorola Photon? Please reply, thank you!
  3. kshah

kshah New Member

Yes it works on motorola photon. Zero NV item 8035 and use qpst to write hdr and PPP.
  4. kr8zeivan

kr8zeivan New Member

When you say Zero NV item 8035 do you mean write it in CDMA WS? I used white rabbits technique for my OG droid where I put mynumber@mycricket.com and it created an NV item for me. How do I put my number in this file? Do you understand my question?
  5. kshah

kshah New Member

flash attached file using CDMA workshop 2.7 in memroy -> NV ITEM -> select attached file

Once written you will be able to write any HDR and PPP username and password through QPST / CDMA WS's higher version
  6. dski165

dski165 New Member

where on earth can I get ""1. Motorola diag drivers (SUitrable for your phone)""

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I have a droid x And I have been looking for oh I don't know 6hrs or so[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]found links to possible drivers but thanks to our fearless leaders in WASHINGTON and the FBI the mega uploads site they point to no longer works. "Thanks guys I know the drivers I am looking for is in strict violation of the Copyright laws since they are free everywhere!"
    [/FONT]
    sorry for the rant but our government always oversteps it bounds and screws everyone in the end to protect a few privileged idiots

any way I can't find the drivers for Motorola Diag interface so I can connect to it with HW virtual serial port
    I have downloaded from motorola MotoHelper_2.1.32_Driver_5.4.0.exe and it was of no help for diag mode!

thanks
  7. Savrik

Savrik New Member

Motorola Admiral doesn't change NV item

I find in NV sprint PPP username(MEID+@)
    But If I try change NV to zero and read rhem - I still have a "A0000012345678@hcm.sprintpcs.com". NV item doesnt changed.. How I can change NV?
  8. kshah

kshah New Member

first zero out NV item 8035 then write other NV.
  9. Savrik

Savrik New Member

I try, but:
Search tags for this page
bagaimana+cara+unlock+motorola+admiral+menjadi evdo
how use qpst on motorola admiral

motorola admiral diag mode

motorola photon nvitem

nv 8035

nv 8035 droid x

nv item 8035

nv item for motorola admiral