Ultimate Droids Future and Intensions

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by srtfool32, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srtfool32

srtfool32 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what has happened is just wrong to start off. no direct to bd from cyanogen nor koush happened, just a flame war. now bd is locked out of df according to the previous post.

pending alot of talking with BD last night, and showing him the spreadsheets finally i have answers. whatever anyone wants to think he does have alot fo issues with his internet. i use to work for comcast and when he read the me the info for signal and other things i told him to get a service call. so he has real issues with internet, that is not a lie by any means.

as far as what happened i will be writing up a personal statement answer all questions pertaining to the situation and everything with cyanogen and koush also.

i do have a personal life, i am on vacation with family so i am aiming for tonight if not tomorrow for releasing the statement addressing all.

for now you can find us at ultimatedroid.com and our own forums will be up later today. this is not a slap in DF's face or anything of that matter, we need a permanent home. that when stuff like this happens or anything for that matter happens we know the forums will be there for our users and us to address accordingly. we will still link back to DF as a source of info, extra help and all around general forums for your use. please be patient bc everything is being done on our end again to try and stop this tear in the community and saying BD is a liar and cheat. when everything is ready it will be released with final proof of everything and showing all the mistakes made and fixes so it never happens again. and prove DF didnt back a bad person or liar or anything else.

2. dbu

dbu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol... still can't accept the truth. You sir are the original epic fail...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  3. cjnet21

cjnet21 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To all mods just lock this thread to avoid this.

4. danDroid

danDroid DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +151
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.