Ultimate Droid ROM on X

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
Sluggish? You are the first out of thousands to call the Darkslide "sluggish."

What do you mean by this? I must know :)

aefd4105-6528-8995.jpg
The browser was sluggish for me. Web pages load much faster in fission and liberty

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

At this point, he may be the "ONLY" person that experiences "sluggish" behavior in DS4.2! That rom is more solid than a RoCk for a WHOLE LOT of people(including me)... Good luck finding a better Rom then that...

+10000000 ...the incredibly re-enginereed Rom I thought worked better than liberty..I've tried em all and always go back to the DarkSlide

droidrev71

Reaction score
So glad we can choose the one that works best on our phones. Options! Got to love having options. I have all the roms saved! So I use them all.. I'm feeling SLUGGISH. I should go to the dark side and zzzzzzz..

Greenking

Reaction score
There probably is something to the theory about different phones having varied performance with different ROMs, but I have tried Apex, Rubix, Liberty, GummyJar and Darkslide for at least one week each in the last 5-6 weeks, and Darkslide is the best looking and best performing on my phone by far. You don't even need to look for a theme because it looks so awesome the way it is! Also, I haven't OC'd since running Darkslide because it's quick and smooth the way it comes.

N

Nickchapa

There probably is something to the theory about different phones having varied performance with different ROMs, but I have tried Apex, Rubix, Liberty, GummyJar and Darkslide for at least one week each in the last 5-6 weeks, and Darkslide is the best looking and best performing on my phone by far. You don't even need to look for a theme because it looks so awesome the way it is! Also, I haven't OC'd since running Darkslide because it's quick and smooth the way it comes.

Arent the transitions slow? I tried it but transitions make me feel like im in slow motion

ufish2

Reaction score
I agree.. tried alot of roms and my X runs best on Droidlifes. 340 deox file, oc to 1.2, rooted and blur removed to bak with root exploreer... :) :) :) and waiting on gingerbread. LOL

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score

+1

Greenking

Reaction score

Arent the transitions slow? I tried it but transitions make me feel like im in slow motion

I've never considered the transitions being slow at all. I use ADW launcher with screen transition effect #5 @ 0 scrolling speed and Zoom effect speed set @ 300 milliseconds. In phone Settings I have all screen animations activated and they seem pretty snappy to me :)