Ultimate Droid release client out for dx

detox

Reaction score
Need help I deleted the phone icon on home dock and can not find it or the app to put it back.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hmmmmm......I don't know how the app would disappear from the app drawer. Did you try to longpress on the dock- choose change shortcut- applications- choose phone? Those are launcher pro directions and I think UD uses ADW launcher but should be similar

churchoffaith

Reaction score
I tried everything I could think so reinstalled us and start again. Like the rom launcher pro is a little jumpy.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, I was having problems with extras not working, getting stuck at M at bootup and a general sluggishness UNTIL NFS Shift finally showed up in my app drawer (See OP in Rc2 thread). After that my extras work fine, No more getting stuck at M on bootup and the whole rom became more responsive.

Also, if you want the sexy black keyboard then change your input type to the first Android Keyboard. One way to do this is to longpress in a text box and select Input Method

millbean

Reaction score
ended having to use titanium back up for maps , jrummy overclock and any other apps that i couldnt find in the market or fc . also for launcher pro i just disabled 3d app drawer now its not acting buggy!

scarmack

Reaction score
even with all the buggs, i enjoy this rom. USB is a big killer for me though. sucks having to take out my sd card and put it in another phone haha

scarmack

Reaction score
messing around with some of the files. working on a theme maybe. starting small. mainly the lock screen, notifications, status bar, and a few more. heres a screenshot of the lock screen.

CAP2010120912361.jpg

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
So with the USB bug still present can the phone be still charged?..

How do I go about installin this..
Wipe data/cache..
Mount system
Then install from SD card?..

detox

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, I was having problems with extras not working, getting stuck at M at bootup and a general sluggishness UNTIL NFS Shift finally showed up in my app drawer (See OP in Rc2 thread). After that my extras work fine, No more getting stuck at M on bootup and the whole rom became more responsive.

Also, if you want the sexy black keyboard then change your input type to the first Android Keyboard. One way to do this is to longpress in a text box and select Input Method

You're the man. I love this sexy black keyboard. Still no n4s shift. Anxiously awaiting. Getting impatient

detox

Reaction score
ended having to use titanium back up for maps , jrummy overclock and any other apps that i couldnt find in the market or fc . also for launcher pro i just disabled 3d app drawer now its not acting buggy!

Did you get jrummy oc to work. Mine keeps closing telling me to download from the market

brianohsocool

Reaction score
Bugs.1 i found out when rebooting the phone would lock on M screen a battery pull will fix this..rebooting always need to battery pull till bugs are worked out.
Bugs.2 some of the apps are not showing up in the market when doing a search..went looking for my slingplayer mobile it wasnt there..looked for it on my girls friends droid1 and was in the market..
Bugs.3 screen dimmer acting up when having it set at the lowest setting screen still goes in and out of brightness..
Bugs.4 phone wont let you add visual voicemail..phone makes you uninstall it after you download it saying the phone already has a voicemail service..

millbean

Reaction score

Did you get jrummy oc to work. Mine keeps closing telling me to download from the market

Working fine just not sure why it won't show up in the market.? Still no nfs. After running. Rom since this am

meganimel

Reaction score
I am having a rather worrying problem. Since flashing UltimateDroid-x, my phone no longer recognizes when the USB cord is connected to the computer. It recognizes the charger just fine, but it wont mount the sd card or charge from the computer. How do I go about remedying this problem?

dakoop

Reaction score
Usb is a known problem in the rom. He is working on a fix. I think his läâst nightly build had it working but slowed down the phone.

meganimel

Reaction score
Ah, sorry. Installed without doing any digging, didn't realize the USB issue was normal. D: