Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sports96, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chnkyeydflip

chnkyeydflip Member

Ratings:
    +0

I read post 9... I'm referring to his apology letter that I thought said he returned things etc... I think that was like a month or so ago. Then there was a period of time where i would randomly see posts about black droid's roms but it was not supported directly. Now recent recenlty, the links were taken down completely. I'm just commenting on how the whole drama itself is confusing and if you are just tuning in now not know anything, you'd be confused too haha I mean seriously its turned out to be like a T.V. Soap!!! you guys could totally make a mini series out of it!!! All joking aside this is your site, you do what you want with it, I'm here to learn and randomly comment when I feel I need help or I can help. I've received nothing but great support from this community and am glad to be able to run my phone to the max compared to my co-workers who have no idea how to even make custom ring tones for alerts! lol

2. huskur

huskur Senior Member

Ratings:
    +36
    I share your thoughts on your post. (Drama is continuing in the background that you/I/we don't see, it's like an ego thing going on)

3. jesse s

jesse s New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rookie at forum still but i have to say that all the devs could show moto how to really get the rom polished Blackdriod or BB there's a lot of amazing Minds andriod has become my new love due to its open market and Apple being so ironclad to rom devs only allows variety in its plastic phone case'sdancedroid

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    If the focus is going to stay on this instead of a discussion of BD's ROM then you're going to leave us no choice but to close the thread. It's not a soap opera, it's not entertaining, it's a decision that was made. Now please can we just continue the discussion on pros and cons of BD's ROM?

5. killxp

killxp New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im using the nextheme and my gps keeps running every 10 mins, and if i shut down the phone my beautiful widgets or any widgets will not work unless i reinstall them. other than those issues its good

6. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +215
    the widgets are not installed on sd card are they???

7. chnkyeydflip

chnkyeydflip Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My bad HookBill was just trying to respond to Mojo, lighten the mood, and say how helpful Droid Forums has been... Back on Topic I've had no problems installing themes for RC1 but kept wifi on as told to do so. For those having issues with the Nextheme I've seen several people have problems with that theme. You might want to try another theme and see if its theme related or maybe the ROM itself. I'm running RC1 with the Luna theme with no issues except the battery percent isn't shown anymore like on the stock RC1... Hope that helps

8. WhosToBlame

WhosToBlame Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To OP, I have ran BD ROM's in the past and they have ran great. No real issues with the ROM. I am running jrummy's Froyo ROM and it is working great. You should check that out.

9. kellex

kellex Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Still hasn't returned the Nexus One after all these months. Yikes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
rc2 for droid razr

ud-froyo extreme rc2