Ultimate Droid Froyo Beta is out (improvements from Alpha)

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by J. Dub, Jun 10, 2010.

1. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I agree, you did end that in a good way. Problem is that 90% of the time it doesn't work out that way so we watch these threads closely.

Don't know who sent you the email, it wasn't me. Don't take it personally. We're just trying to make sure things don't get out of hand.

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    hooky i think verian was talking about getting an email becuz he/she was subscribed to this thread and took it that we were mad at their comments (which i wasn't)

3. the blackdroid

the blackdroid Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Guys this base is a leaked base from GOOGLE. NOT a developer. Any developer that trys to claim any rom as his own that didnt come from source is an idiot. So all the credit for these leaks goes to google guys. Obviously you guys havnt seen any of my from source roms lately cause you would have seen things that only I could put in from source. Such as an extra "Ultimate Droid" settings catagory I added in from source to the settings app, that lets you remove and add thing to and from the system WITHOUT ANY CUSTOM SCRIPTS (CUSTOM SCRIPTS ARE OBSOLETE) and all other functions. Until the source comes out FROYO IS JUST A NICE TOY
    and I have this same FROM SOURCE menu minus a few features, as an app, inside of my froyo rom.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#39 the blackdroid, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  4. verian

verian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Please get back on track. I don't believe husker or I intended for this to go this way. There was a post above huskers if you read back that and I quote

Originally Posted by mjones1052
    Pretty sure this is just P3's Froyo port taken and put out with a UD stamp on it. Kinda makes me wonder if he learned anything at all from the whole UD 10 thing....
    +1. This guy just keeps on kanging everybody's stuff, and not giving credit.
    P3Droid's 800MHz Froyo Kernel

Yes, it's spelled Kernel, NOT KERNAL
    And yes, I'm a grammar Nazi.

That set of Husker with reason. I answered back to him and its over. No ones heard from the original problem starter, in a day. Us going back and forth doesn't help anyone who is here for help. I in no way want to obstruct anyones ability to gain knowledge. Its over. Stop. There is no hardship here. Please pm me with any further response in regards to this matter. I don't want to waste anymore space here.

5. J. Dub

J. Dub Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not up on all the drama. What you devs do is incredible stuff that's all I know.

I just know that I've tried every froyo rom out there. And UD fits the best for what I do with my phone. The only reason I started this thread was for other froyo rom UD users to post their findings. :)

6. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    OK everyone please start reporting these types of posts on these BD threads.

If I don't see it please PM me the link and the guilty parties will be given a long 30 days. The sticky across all the forums about the 30 days should be reread in case there is any misunderstanding.

There are no more warnings. I'm going straight to banning. Anyone that knows me knows that I do not enjoy doing that but I'm now left with no other recourse. My words fall on deaf ears.

Sent from my Droid

7. verian

verian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok Ok

and I quote, via twitter.

Miami1683

I have to tell everyone. If you believe blackdroid built his froyo based Rom from source. I feel bad for ya.
    8:12 AM Jun 7th via HTC Peep

Miami1683

RT @AD_Collective RT @b16a2smith: Blackdroids source is: #pete, #cyanogen, #koush, #cyanogen, and anything paid on the market
    9:40 AM Jun 7th via HTC Peep

8. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    verian I would hope that people are smart enough to realize NOBODY is compiling 2.2 from source except Google : )

Anyway lets get back on topic and let these folks enjoy the ROM.

9. HuskerStorm

HuskerStorm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Woah I didn't intend for any of this to happen, sorry guys :(

10. hookerdj

hookerdj Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    who said blackdroid compiled anything from source anyone who believes that is a idiot when source isnt out yet

11. J. Dub

J. Dub Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know blackdroid nor have any ties to UD.
    I just know that of all the roms I tried(which = everyone of them available here on DF and other forums I know of) UD's is the fastest and fits the best for what I do w/ my phone.

12. HuskerStorm

HuskerStorm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

froyo beta roms

ultimate+droid+froyo beta