ultimate droid forum is down ?

necronomican

Reaction score
Ultimate droid forums is down does that mean he just doing website mantinence or does it mean he's uploading a new rom?

kastein

Reaction score
He posted on facebook he had to make a choice between lightbill or server.....

f100cleveland

Reaction score
He setup a donate link on Facebook also. I donated to help the cause. Hopefully he gets it up and going again soon.

stonecaster

Reaction score
Yea, I know the feeling of having to make those choices. Its no fun.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
for now all news and updates will here on DF. only issue is the desire rom since i didnt host it on df bc of disclaimers and all.....

MoDmAnDaN

Reaction score
I totally understand why it's down and I would have done the same thing...only one problem for me now, I had to reinstall UD 2 and I hate the font in the theme. Since UD's site is down, the UD options for downloading and changing things like fonts, don't work without his server.

Anyone have the stock android font in an update.zip format? I had it once and lost it.

tee00max

Reaction score
I just donated, its not much but every little bit helps, I would love for everything to get back up and running!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im gonna try to get all the files the roms uses and get them on my ftp from DF so this doesnt happen again or cause these issues. will be something BD needs to update is release for those options work again.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my guess is it will be up "soon"!

Lars1

Reaction score
im gonna try to get all the files the roms uses and get them on my ftp from DF so this doesnt happen again or cause these issues. will be something BD needs to update is release for those options work again.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this at all.

Does this mean that a 2.0 update is coming?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this at all.

Does this mean that a 2.0 update is coming?

yes "soon" lol