Ultimate Droid for the Droid 2?

khaf

Reaction score
Are there any plans to make Ultimate Droid for the Droid 2?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Someone should buy the new phones for the guys with the most popular roms.

OP
khaf

khaf

Reaction score
If theres enough people that say they will donate for it I will too.

11-Bravo

Reaction score
truth be told

im down to support this sht is great it deserves a lil monetary

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
A little bling bling for the Dev's please....

This is such a great idea! How would we set up some sort of thread or something where these certain developers can post which phones they need or don't have or what not ?

I bet if we had a little more direction on this idea, more people than you think would be willing to donate toward getting a ROM or two made for their phone. I just think that we would have to make the thread so only the "major" ROM developer could post up on it and start receiving their devices. I just say major so that any schmuck like me cant just claim to make a super sick ROM if they buy me a phone... Anyway just an idea... Like my grandma said "Wish in one hand and Sh** in the other and see which one comes first!".

MrKleen

Reaction score
Someone should buy the new phones for the guys with the most popular roms.

Sounds like u volunteered lol

Sent from my etcha-sketch

:) I would but I have volunteered to buy my wifes 2 phones for business, my sons phone, daughters phone, and mine. I've done all the volunteer phone buying I can handle.... :)

Kidding aside, I am all for donating to those that are making the roms for us. I just made another donation the other day to a rom creator that I am using now. The D2 can use all the help it can get from rom makers.

But maybe the best way to go would be for him to buy the phone and get the rom out there. If he got the rom out there the donations would come. There is very little competition for roms on the D2. Sadly if he has not yet acquired a D2 this far into the game I doubt he will since new phones will be out soon.

I would much rather support a rom maker for the work he has done than to give money in hopes he may purchase the phone. Because more than likely he isn't going to purchase the phone....