Ultimate Droid for Incredible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

droid master

Reaction score
I love the Sky Raider romz, But do u think there will be Ultimate Droid roms for Incredible??

alonsou

Reaction score
from UD facebook page posted about 3 hrs ago..

"Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 has been released for the Droid Incredible I HAVE NOT forgot about the original Droid users. My Droid is having hardware issues so I am going to have to have it replaced. Since I can not test the rom for the droid myself I am setting up a test group within the #blackdroidmod IRC to make sure that there are no bugs in the official release. I really do apologize for the inconvenience but I really have been working night and day to make sure that you guys do have the best. SN: If anyone has a spare Droid or would like to help me attain a new one somehow it would be greatly appreciated. THE DROID DOES LIVE."

Calakato

Reaction score
Ran into a few bootloop issues at first but I must admit it's running great and I got my highest quadrant yet. Of course now I have to go flash skyraider 3 vanilla. Must keep flashing lol

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i will be posting up ud 8.0 for the incredible in a bit here, change log and all

basedboii

Reaction score
I wonder if the cam/ internal memory is working with these

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.