Ultimate droid banner

cb30266

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove this from the lock screen it blocks the clock and really bothers me

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is a .png within the framwork-res.apk, I didn't like it at first and made a transparent one to take it's place (so it was there but didn't show at all) and it looks better with it there IMO - I put it back

It isn't just the UD Banner...the .png is the height and width of the whole screen and provides the top and bottom "darker" areas that you see.

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did the same as TP for my themes (except I left the transparent image I made in there). You can only use the stock UD font though as BD set his margins in the keyguard xml's in a way that bigger fonts would not fit inside the area. Thus getting cutoff even if the banner is gone. At least that's what my digging into it told me. Didn't try to change the margins though to see what would happen (I'm not that smart).

pmr5019

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be gone in 2.0.0. no one really seems to like it very much. It will at least be an option to enable or disable it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like it - it looks odd when you remove it and then you lose the two tone shadow effect