Ultimate Droid 9 Themes

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by supr2nr, Apr 4, 2010.

1. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Let me start by saying that I love blackdroids work. Its awesome and version 9 is almost perfect. So thank you again for all your long hours and hard work.

That being said, one of the coolest things about the new version is the ability to theme it using MetaMorph. The problem with this though is that the majority of themes that you will find when you search for MetaMorph themes are ones that were created for CyanogenMod, other than R1Lover's great theme which he made converted over to MetaMorph for convenience. None of them really state whether they are fully compatible with UD9 or not.

So I thought I would start a thread where we could all come back and report what themes you have found to work with UD9. Also I think a theme should be a full theme and not just an update to a few icons (although those are appreciated). My idea for a theme is that it modifies every aspect of the appearance it can. It should update the notification bar, phone dialer, contacts, and all default widgets (that come with the system such as power control, google search bar, etc.).

I realize that we could go over to the theme section and look all through there but they always say if they are compatible with UD9 or not without having to dig into all of them and see. This just seems an easier way to keep track of them.

ALL CREDIT FOR THEMES GO TO ORIGINAL CREATORS. I IN NO WAY CREATED THESE THEMES. I JUST WANTED A CENTERALIZED LOCATION FOR ALL OF US TO BROWSE THROUGH AND SEE WHAT IS COMPATIBLE. THANKS!

2. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Themes:

Theme Name = Unknown
    Creator = jhietter

Original Thread: HERE
    Direct Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2znztnki0yn

Screen Shots
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Theme Name = A Clean Black Theme
    Creator = bgill55

Original Theme Direct Download Link: http://www.***********/file/249754796/8ca8e3d9/Bgill55_Un_CyanogenMod_v20.html
    Updated Theme (Edited Notification Bar Color) Direct Download Link: Bgill55_Un_CyanogenMod_v2.0.zip

Screen Shots

Theme Name = Black Ice With a Little Bit of Flavor
    Creator = bgill55

Direct Download Link: http://www.***********/file/252269349/851a4f03/Black_ice_Bgill55v10.html

Screen Shots

3. M1dnite

M1dnite Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to use the black and white theme. it's so smexy!

4. kxs783kms

kxs783kms Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can't anyone point me in the direction of that wallpaper? I've searched numerous pages in the gallery, but i can't seem to find it. There are too many wallpaper types for me to search through them all. Thanks.

5. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying the black and white theme now on my droid to see if it works fully with UD9. If it does I will post it up here.

I could only really find one wood wallpaper in the gallery here which is located here: wood - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery. But that wall paper type is really really really common to use on any MAC product. A good place that has a ton of those wallpapers that you could download on your device you can get from here: deviantART: where ART meets application!

6. kxs783kms

kxs783kms Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick response and link Supr2nr.

7. topaz330

topaz330 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    does this change icons as well?

btw i can't seem to get this to work, i put the zip in the android theme folder and go to metamorph and it says its looking for a file and it does not exist on everything. contacts, framework, helix etc... anyone know what the prob is?

8. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem man! I'm at work right now so responding and testing this stuff is much easier for me. When I get home and the kids are all around its much harder for me to got online and/or test themes. :)

9. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That theme only changed two icons that I can tell. The icon for the phone and the icon for settings.

It does however change the notification bar icons, such as the battery meter (which is from R1Lover), the SD Card icon, the 3G icon, etc.

10. topaz330

topaz330 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    nevermind, got it to work. for some reason MM only unzipped the .thm file and not the rest of the folders. i manually did it and will try to apply them now. any idea where to get these icons? i like the phone icon in this theme. i'm coming from r1's theme for u9 so i'm wondering how much of a diff i'll see.

11. supr2nr

supr2nr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did the same thing. There is quite a bit of differences. The creator of the theme merged together a few themes all into one. To make it look exactly like his though you will have to load the Frontier font that comes with UD9.

As far as the other icons that he has loaded I'm not sure but I did send him a PM to find out. I'll let you know what he says.

12. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I made one this past weekend based on black and blue... used some other peoples graphics and made my own also. Its pretty slick in my opinion... Ha.

Search tags for this page
9themes for android

shiny wood floor

wooden theam