1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ultimate Droid 9.8.0 (Ringer Issues)

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rolandk21484, Apr 10, 2010.

1. rolandk21484

rolandk21484 New Member

I am coming from the UD 9.0.0 and had no problems. When updating to the 9.8.0, I notice that my phone no longer rings half the time. I have done just about everything in the book, Done a reinstall, data wipe and clean install, nadroid install, ect..... Same issue. Now when I go back to the 9.0.0, I have no issues at all. Is anyone else having these issues??????
  2. dan5jr

dan5jr New Member

I've actually been noticing the same thing now that I've had 9.8.0 on my phone for a few days. I rechecked all the settings and tried several different kernels. I'm going to try and do an adb wipe and then a clean reinstall and see if that fixes anything. If not, guess I'll just have to wait for v10 to come out.
  3. dcrypter

dcrypter New Member

need to get the app root explorer
    give it super user access always
    open the app go to system
    hit the mount as r/w at the top
    press and hold on build.prop scroll down select open in text editor
    press to bring up the keyboard
    scroll down to ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=1
    and change it to ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=1000
    hit the menu key select save and exit
    hit the mount as r/o button at the top
    reboot your phone
    done

sorry its a paid app if you dont want to pay then find a creative source to download it from O:)