Ultimate Droid 9.8.0 Built From Source, Fast, Working 3DLauncher!!!

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by the blackdroid, Apr 6, 2010.

1. BlacknTan

BlacknTan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried both chevy's and adamz kernels. I've updated my baseband to the latest, and have reactivated my phone through *228 every time I've installed.

I thoroughly cleaned /system, /data, and /cache by formatting through adb, twice, with no error messages. I have been a linux user for years and know my way around a terminal. I am 100% sure that the formats went through. For good measure I formatted data and cache through sprecovery. I restored apps through titanium, but did not restore any system data.

I am at a complete loss. It appears as if standby is misreporting its uptime to the os because it is roughly doubling the time that its been unplugged... which is a known bug with cyanogen, but I haven't installed cyanogen on my droid. I've been having this issue since 8.6.

I haven't gone to a rooted stock 2.1 yet. I love the rom, but thank god I have short hair, or id be pulling it all out at this point.

2. BlacknTan

BlacknTan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Currently running ud9.8 with adamz mv 1200mhz rom.

3. BIGGS23

BIGGS23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was having battery issues with the chevy 1.25 medium voltage, the only thing i could see was my gps was working non-stop, so i switched to the Adamz 1200 and it seemed to solve the issue also fixed my bluetooth.

Are you running any 3rd party apps like GDE or something that might use wifi or gps, it could be a problem with that.

4. rotordroid

rotordroid Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Mine has done this with every 2.1 ROM I have used. I currently use Chevy's 1.2LV 7 slot but it did this with Bekit's kernels on Cyano also.

Haven't seen if Pete or Adam's kernels make a difference.

5. BlacknTan

BlacknTan Member

Ratings:
    +0

6. rotordroid

rotordroid Member

Ratings:
    +2

7. drewlamo1

drewlamo1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have the problem, last night i was sitting at about %50 for cell loss.
    hmm this is the first version of UD ive had it on ( been using since 7.8 )
    i did a reboot about 1hr ago and im at %0 cell loss but %14 on cell stand by i use chevy 1ghz Low voltage for every ROM i install and i never have problems with FC or anything.

honestly i think its just some weird glitch because my battery life is great, i unplug when i wake up go through the day surfing the web, phone calls, etc.. etc.. and i never gone below %30 before im back home and recharging. Also i never miss a call or have someone tell me they tried to call but couldnt get through. i receive all my emails, text, never had someone tell me they texted but i didnt receive it.

the high number is buggin the crap outta me but like i said its not really causing any problems.

i went through the motions same as the OP to try and fix it, wipes reinstalls and the *228 (288) w/e its in my contacts lol..
    and it hasnt fixed it

v10 coming out soon tho maybe it will be fixed then ( along with the framework MM thing?? )

8. TD7424

TD7424 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys: before BD releases V10, I have a simple question, in past versions I have been using SPRecovery to install, I do wipe data then wipe cache (twice) and then install ROM, I use Titanium to install apps only, no data and sometimes I just install from market due to the fact that I only have about 25 apps. I just want to do as clean of a install as possible. The only two issues I habe had is a voice search force close when I reboot and I do not get a LED notification for missed phone calls, I use the app missed call to take care of the one problem but would like both fixed!
    THanks

9. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    starting just today, my phone is occasionally not waking up from standby, requiring a battery pull.

UD 9.8, chevy's 1 ghz kernel, oc'd to 550/800

any suggestions?

10. prowakeskater

prowakeskater Member

Ratings:
    +0
    **** this rom. It randomly throws my phone into a never ending boot loop, requiring a data wipe.

11. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +10
    I am having the same problem with this rom. i have music downloaded to my phone and a screen in my truck that i hook up through usb. When i remove the usb cable from my phone it takes 3 sometimes 4 times to boot.

12. Azhrei

Azhrei Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chill....have you tried reinstalling, making sure to use the full nandroid and format data, cache, and system before installing it?

Search tags for this page
3dlanchar
3dlauncer
3dlouncher
3dloncher
aoole 3dluncher
homebox start
ultimate 3dlaunchers apk download
ultimate droid 8

ultimate droid 8 rom

ultimate droid download