I have tried both chevy's and adamz kernels. I've updated my baseband to the latest, and have reactivated my phone through *228 every time I've installed. I thoroughly cleaned /system, /data, and /cache by formatting through adb, twice, with no error messages. I have been a linux user for years and know my way around a terminal. I am 100% sure that the formats went through. For good measure I formatted data and cache through sprecovery. I restored apps through titanium, but did not restore any system data. I am at a complete loss. It appears as if standby is misreporting its uptime to the os because it is roughly doubling the time that its been unplugged... which is a known bug with cyanogen, but I haven't installed cyanogen on my droid. I've been having this issue since 8.6. I haven't gone to a rooted stock 2.1 yet. I love the rom, but thank god I have short hair, or id be pulling it all out at this point.